Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Copyright.


Copyright is defined as the exclusive legal right given to an originator or an assignee to print, publish, perform, film, or record literary, artistic, or musical material, and to authorize others to do the same.

By Copyriting my blog and any images of my own work I choose to upload onto it this prevents other people from taking my work and passing it off as their own work. 

I can ensure I do not breach copyright on my blog by using images i have taken myself or by using images from copyright free websites rather than taking images from such as google images where the majority of them will be copyrighted.

So i can ensure my blog is copyrighted i have added a copyright which can be found at the very bottom of my home page i also intend to start adding a watermark to my photographs to prevent other people from using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment