Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Eye Of The Day.

Something i used to do frequently on my old blog is post images of make up i had done on myself whether it be something i am just playing about with or what i am wearing that particular day.
I thought it would be good to try carry it on with this new blog as a little something extra, i will not be doing one every day as i dont wear make up that often any more but when i do it will either be an eye of the day of a face of the day. These kinds of posts will be unrelated to the work i will be doing at college.

Below is my first eye of the day picture. I tend to sick with fairly neutral shades for more every day make up and the colours i've used here are my favourite go to eyeshadows at the moment. Below i've listed the products I've used.
 

  • Maybelline Colour Tattoo eyeshadow 'Pink Gold' as a base.
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow 'Toasted' allover the lid.
  • MUA Eyeshadow 'Shade 1' as a highlight.
  • MUA Eyeshadow 'Shade 24' in the crease.
  • Illamasqua Eyeshadow 'Sex' as an under the brow highlight.
  • L'Oreal Super Liner liquid eyeliner 'Black Vinyl'
  • No7 Lash Adapt Mascara 'Black'

No comments:

Post a Comment