Friday, 18 January 2013

Illamasqua Haul Part 1.

Its that lovely time of the year when i can enjoy some almost guilt free shopping...Sale time!
Illamasqua are currently having a sale on their website with a variety of products priced at £5, £10 and £20. I initially decided to be good and only treat myself to a few products from the £5 section which ill talk about in the rest of this post, but when my parcel arrived i was a tad disappointed id not got more so i did which is why this is part one and part two will hopefully be coming next week.
I don't own a lot of Illamasqua products and i'm always weary of purchasing products i don't know a great deal about but i was rather fascinated by the colour of this liquid metal 'Stoic', it's such a gorgeous shade of teal so i just had to have it!!
When swatched i was a little disappointed, it wasn't as in your face as i expected but i have not had a proper play around with this yet so im hoping its not a complete let down.
Below are swatches of the two precision inks i got from the sale, 'Havoc' and 'Alchemy', i already own Havoc and love it, its great as an every day alternative to black liquid liner and when i seen it on sale for £5 i had to have another as full price its about £17, not so cheap really! Alchemy just stood out as  something a bit different and as i know they are good quality liners i got it to add to the collection.
Now lashes are something i will buy a lot of but very rarely wear as i cant stick them on myself :/ I got myself a pair of lashes in the Illamasqua sale last year and i love them, also the glue they send with them is brilliant they really need to sell it in individual bottles!! I got myself 2 more pairs as i like to have some nice ones to hand when i do occasionally go out and get dressed up! 
As i love a good bargain i am pretty happy with my little haul and cant wait for my second package to arrive!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment