Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Girls just want to have fun.

Here is a quick snap of my model used for the first of my five portfolio images. 
For this look i started with the idea of children growing up too fast, through research and development i chose the theme of girls playing dress up and trying to look like a grown up.
I would be loved to have used my 6 year old niece for this photo shoot but as that wasn't possible I decided to use a grown up model.

The idea is that through playing dress up she feels like the grown up model.


I kept the make up very soft, fun and girly with soft fluffy curls in the hair and the whole outfit bringing the whole look together. With the help of the photographer Martin Beaumont we managed to get some great shots and i cannot wait for the finished images to come my way!!


No comments:

Post a Comment